Protein Chocolate Brownie in a Cup
50g @happywayau choc pea protein powder
100g dark/milk chocolate, melted.
20g coconut flour
20g smooth peanut butter
20g coconut oil, melted.
1-2 tbsp water, as needed.
- Melt 50g of dark chocolate and pour across 10 mini cupcake liners (or mini silicone moulds) and set moulds in the freezer while you make the brownie batter.
- To make the batter, mix protein powder, coconut flour, peanut butter and coconut oil in a bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Using your hands, start to mould and squeeze the batter until it becomes a ‘dough’ consistency. Add some warm water as needed to bind the mixture.
- Take your moulds out of the freezer and spoon brownie batter into each mould, using your hands to firmly press it into the mould.
- Pour the remaining 50g of your chocolate on top of each mould, and place back in the freezer for 30 minutes, or until set.
Serves: 10 brownie cups
Macros per serve: 109 calories, 7F/8C/5P
For more health & fitness tips, advice, inspiration, samples & products, head along to the NZ Fitness & Health Expo (27-28 October) at Auckland’s ASB Showgrounds, Greenlane. There’s free seminars, live cooking demos, kids fitness classes, 100+ quality exhibits, group workouts & classes, samples and so much more! For more info & tickets visit www.nzfitnessexpo.co.nz