Almond Strawberry Overnight Oats
Meal prep is the key to keep those healthy resolutions last! This easy make-ahead Almond Oat is ready in no time. Double up the recipe and prepare a large batch for a week of healthy breezy mornings! A creamy and fresh summer breakfast loaded with plant-based protein.
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1 cup Almond Breeze Vanilla Almond Milk
2 teaspoon chia seeds
2 tablespoon maple syrup
1/3 cup fresh strawberries – finely cubed
2 teaspoon almond butter
Serving suggestion: Few fresh strawberries and a sprinkle of sliced almonds
- In a mason jar or small bowl, add oats, Almond Breeze Vanilla almond milk, chia seeds and maple syrup.
- Stir with a spoon for few minutes to combine and ensure that all oats and chia seeds have been immersed in the almond milk.
- Add the fresh strawberries and almond butter. Stir again to combine – the almond butter will not combine well but that is what you want to create a beautiful effect on the side of the jar.
- Close the jar lid or cover with a plastic wrap and set in the refrigerator overnight – or for at least 6 hours.
- The next day, open the jar and enjoy garnished with fresh strawberries and sliced almonds.
Prep time 15 mins, leave overnight in the fridge.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Refined Sugar-free
For more health & fitness tips, advice, inspiration, samples & products, head along to the NZ Fitness & Health Expo (27-28 October) at Auckland’s ASB Showgrounds, Greenlane. There’s free seminars, live cooking demos, kids fitness classes, 100+ quality exhibits, group workouts & classes, samples and so much more! For more info & tickets visit www.nzfitnessexpo.co.nz